Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The business of Easter weekend...

This past weekend was Easter. I, for one, love Easter and all that goes along with it! I love the reason we celebrate and I love that we get to share that with Griffin, I also love all the ways we get to celebrate! We packed a lot of fun into this weekend...

On Friday, since my parents were out of school for Good Friday, they took us to the Fort Worth Botanic Gardens to go to the Butterfly Garden Exhibit! It was so much fun! Griffin loved seeing the butterflies flying around him and it was extra cool when one landed on Alec's shoe and one on my arm!! We were so proud of Griffin, as he was so well behaved and didn't try to touch the butterflies! After that we went out and let him explore the gardens! A few pics of our morning...










That night we went to the Ranger game... Griffin loves baseball, he is obsessed with all things baseball and that is great with us as we love it too! While we were there we let him hit a few balls at the Kid Zone. He impressed those watching, hey maybe I am bragging but it's true! He has a swing on him that is amazing for a 2 year old!





I just loved this one... it was the first time Griffin let Alec carry him on his shoulders!!



This is turning into a much longer post than I had planned, but what can I say it's my first real post! LOL! Okay, so then on Saturday we started the day at an Easter Egg Hunt with Griffin's friends from church, it was a blast!!









Then that afternoon we went to Eli's first birthday party! We all had fun celebrating! Happy Birthday Eli!!



Again with the baseball playing... this is all he wants to do!




That night we tried to go see the Easter Bunny... but he had already left to start delivering eggs so we took a picture of Griffin in his chair! I feel so bad for not getting him up to see the Easter Bunny this year, but he was sick the week and a half before so we just weren't able to make it...



Alright, I am going to stop here... I will put together an Easter Sunday post later today... again sorry this got so long, like I said we packed a lot into this weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. You have a blog!!! Yay! Love reading about ya'lls weekend. Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete