Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Sunday

So, Easter morning Griffin woke up to a surprise from the Easter Bunny! He was so excited when he walked into the living room and saw what was in his Easter basket!!











Then off to church we went! Griffin had an Easter egg hunt with his class, I didn't get to see it but he told me all about it! After church we headed to my parents house, Nana and Papa, for lunch and an egg hunt with our family! Unfortunately right after we got there Griffin's cousins Jessalyn and Connor wound up sick and had to leave. So, after lunch Griffin did the egg hunt all by himself!











While hunting Griffin kind of lost interest, seeing as he had to hunt all the eggs by himself ya know! Uncle Jonny decided to pretend he was going to take some of the eggs that were on the ground... when Griffin saw that he charged him! This turned into quite the wrestling/ leaf throwing adventure... Griffin was right in his element! He loves to get dirty and wrestle!







We hope you all had a very blessed and Happy Easter! Oh and that evening was the Boston Red Sox Opening Game! And... WE WON!!! Griffin had a blast watching the game with Alec, it's so fun to watch them get excited and I love hearing Griffin say, "Go Resox!" Like father, like son!

1 comment:

  1. I missed this post, I just subscribed to your blog so I won't miss anymore. I love those pictures, Uncle Jonny loved wrestling with him and I loved helping him hunt eggs!

    ReplyDelete