Monday, May 3, 2010

Spring Things...

I have to say this Spring has been so much fun so far! Griffin loves to be moving and doing... and really enjoys being outside! So here is what we have been up to! (We have also spent a lot of time at the park... but my camera broke and I am having a hard time with getting any pictures.)


Pushing the wheelbarrow at the museum!


Playing in the water was probably his favorite thing to do at the museum that day!


Learning to balance!


After the museum we went to the Botanic Gardens... again the water was Griffin's favorite part!




Stopping to smell the roses...


We decided to try our hand at growing zucchini and squash... we will see what happens!


Cookie Monster garden bag...


Griffin loved playing in the soil!


We also bought some sunflower seeds (yes Big Bird seeds) to plant...


Getting the soil ready!


Then out of nowhere Griffin dumped a handful of soil on Alec's head, and thought that it was, quite possibly, the funniest thing he has ever seen!


This in turn started quite the dirt war... they ended up dirtier than gardeners should, but they certainly had fun!!


Have I told you how much I love being a mommy and a wife... but even more so how much I love being Griffin's mommy and Alec's wife!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! I love him so much, in fact we had so much fun with him the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete