Sunday, July 18, 2010

More Summer FUN!!

I am so sorry I have been MIA for a while! I meant to post all of this before our vacation and just never got around to it. Anyway... here is some of the fun we had in June!!

We had a play date at California Lane Park with some friends, and the kids had a blast playing in the water!!

Griffin talking to Eli about going into the water with him!


Griffin running through the tunnel and jumping in the water!


Griffin and his buddies Mark and Jamison!



Griffin officially turned TWO and a HALF!! Wow! We got him a little birthday cake to celebrate!!


We took Griffin to see his first movie at the movie theater, Toy Story 3! He had so much fun and even met a guy who worked there who thought it was pretty special it was his first movie experience, as the first Toy Story was his first movie! SO he went and found him a movie poster for him to bring home, so cool!!!

Griffin had to have popcorn!






We went to a Fort Worth CATS game for Father's Day!


I just love his blue eyes... Can you tell it was hot??!


Eli joined us and the boys had fun playing...


Griffin and his daddy reading... I love listening to them read together!

2 comments:

  1. For some reason my comment didn't stick last time! I was going to say that in the water picture you didn't mention how Eli yelled at G! LOL! We enjoy spending time with you guys and have had a GREAT summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I would leave that part out! LOL!! We do too!!

    ReplyDelete