Monday, June 7, 2010

My little man...

Griffin LOVES music! He loves to dance, sing, and play instruments! So much fun! Here are a few videos I captured of him the other night, thank goodness he let me get him on video! Usually when he sees the camera he stops! Enjoy!!










And, Griffin's Aunt Julie sent him a surprise for getting potty trained... some Go Diego Go (or as Griffin calls it Go Go Go!) underwear! I just loved these two pics of him when he got it!

Opening his surprise!


Him and his cousin Connor, Griffin kept telling Connor thank you and Connor just wanted to smile for the camera! Loved this chillin out pose!

2 comments:

  1. He looks like he's doing aerobics in the first video. Maybe he can teach classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, he is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete